Skip to main content
A girl sits at her desk answering the question of her professor.

Take the Next Step

Apply now for 2020. The application is free until October 31, 2019.

Graduate Program Specific Admissions Information

MS Direct Entry Occupational Therapy
For those with a bachelor's degree in a field other than OT and no COTA license


If you have an associate's degree in OT and COTA license, you should apply to our BS/MS Occupational Therapy program as an undergraduate transfer student.

Back to top