Bringing SSU to YOU!
Admissions events will be held virtually until further notice. We hope to resume on-campus visits soon. Until then, take advantage of every virtual opportunity we have to offer.
Virtual Information Sessions
Get connected with Salem State University
Virtual Campus Tours
Offered multiple times daily
Take a virtual campus tour with one of our tour guides and get a comprehensive introduction to Salem State University’s colleges and programs, campus life, the city of Salem as well as the admission and financial aid processes.
Transfer Information Sessions
Tuesdays at 4 pm
Discover why making the switch to Salem State could be right for for you! Topics include academics, student life, transfer admissions standards, transferring credit, and MassTransfer opportunities.
Transfer Nursing Information Sessions
Wednesdays at 10 am and Thursdays at 4 pm
Programs covered include Transfer BSN, ABSN, LPN to BSN and RN to BSN. Learn about Salem State University, transfer admissions requirements, and transferring credit. This session is not geared towards prospective high school students looking to apply as a first-year nursing student.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12 pm
Learn more about about the student life experience from our student panel.
Take our Virtual Tour!
Tips on using our guided virtual tour:
- To ensure the tour stops update as you move through campus, allow YouVisit to access your location
- You can click on the front-facing arrow to start walking around campus
- You can also jump to the "Next Stop" by clicking on the "Next Stop" button
- If you already know where you want to go, you can select any location by using the list on the left of the screen or by clicking directly on the map
- Explore any particular location in more detail by clicking on the 360, photos or video icons
Connect with Current Students!
Salem State offers special tours for groups larger than 10. These visits are intended for prospective students, grades 8-12.
NRCCUA Tracking Tag Pixel