Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
Apply: MS Mathematics
Graduate Application Process
MS Mathematics Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation from all institutions attended
- Three references
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- MS Mathematics does not require the GRE or MAT
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete
- Undergraduate background in mathematics, including 12 credits in calculus, three credits of linear algebra, and three credits of modern algebra.