Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees 2017-18
|Degree Category||Tuition and Fees||Room and Board**||Total|
|Undergraduate: New England Regional and Proximity||$11,021||$12,210||$23,231|
Graduate Tuition and Fees 2017-18
|Degree Category||Tuition and Fees|
PDF links below provide additional detail.
Note: Above is 2017/18 data. 2018/19 fees will be available in June.
Additional Tuition and Fee Information
- Full listing of Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- Full listing of Graduate Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2018 Tuition and Fees
- Evening Undergraduate Programs Tuition and Fees
- Estimate Your Tuition - Worksheet
- View our Sample bill, undergraduate 2017-18
*These charges are for graduate assumed for 9 credits (per semester), however, they will vary depending on major/number of credits taken.
**The room charge listed above reflects that of a traditional double room and the 14-Meal Plan. For more information about living on campus and our room and board fees, visit residence life.