Welcome Home, Vikings!
Information about why you should live at SSU
A true collegiate experience involves more than just going to classes and receiving a diploma. Attending a concert, participating in intramural sports, holding a position within student government or the residence hall association, and volunteering for a service learning project are but a few of the opportunities that can make your university career more exciting and worthwhile.
Why should I live on campus?
- Live in close proximity to your classes, the library, the dining hall and all that campus has to offer!
- Access to Faculty in Residence and Academic RAs to support your academic success
- Weekly programs in your hall to help you meet friends and create connections to campus
- Lounges in every hall with big screen TVs, pool tables, video game systems and board games
- Free Wi-fi and HBO-Go for all residents
- A community kitchen available for you to use
Where will I live?
First year students will be placed in Peabody, Bowditch or on designated floors of Marsh. Upper class students will be placed in Marsh, Viking, Atlantic or Bates. (Assignments will be based on availability).