Graduate Application Process
MAT Spanish Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Statement of purpose, written in Spanish
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- MAT Spanish does not require the GRE or MAT
Additional materials for initial licensure
- Passing scores on the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL), both the communication and literacy portion and the Spanish subject area portion, in addition to other requirements.
Additional materials for professional licensure
- Initial licensure in Spanish (P-6) or in Spanish (5-12)
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.