Graduate Application Process
MA English Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, documenting minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Three references; at least two must be from persons able to speak to your academic qualifications and performance.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Analytical writing sample between 6-12 pages for applicants pursuing literary studies. Creative writing sample between 6-12 pages for applicants pursuing writing.
- MA English does not require the GRE or MAT
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.
- Proficiency in a foreign language at the intermediate level before completion of the program. Proficiency may be demonstrated by completed coursework at the undergraduate level or equivalent test results.