Graduate Application Process
MAT Mathematics Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation from all institutions attended
- Three references
- Statement of purpose
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- MAT Mathematics does not require the GRE or MAT
Additional materials for initial licensure
- Passing scores on the communication and literacy MTEL (reading and writing subtest) and subject area portion appropriate for this program.
- Copy of any teacher's license(s) that you may hold.
- Bachelor's degree in this subject area or appropriate field. Applicants with no teacher preparation coursework or who do not possess a bachelor’s degree in the major should consult the graduate program coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.