Most classes on North Campus will be held remotely through the end of the semester on December 12.
Community Life and Work ESL (Evening)
No time for a daytime English class?
- Academic requirements: N/A
- Immigration requirements: Suitable for part-time students, including those studying short term while visiting on a B-1/B-2 visa; Not suitable for maintaining full-time status for F-1/J-1 visa holders
- Age Requirements: 17 years and above
- English language requirements: Novice – Intermediate High (Students are assessed for placement.)
- Level 1-2: Novice Low – Novice High (GSE 10-29 <A1-A1)
- Level 3-5: Intermediate Low – Intermediate High (GSE 30-50 A2-B1)