This 12-credit certificate program is designed so that it can be completed in two semesters, including the summer. All participants must take:
- ENG 745: Introduction to Writing and Rhetoric
In addition, participants can then choose nine credits from the following list of electives:
- ENG 817: Contemporary Approaches to the Teaching of Composition
- ENG 830: Digital Writing
- ENG 835: Mindful Writing: Theory and Practice
- ENG 870: Writing Center Practicum
- ENG 855: Creative Writing Theory and Practice
- ENG: 833: Topics in Writing
- ENG 797: Feminist Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- ENG 715: Topics in Digital Studies
- ENG 880: Internship in College Pedagogy
Learn more about the program
Whether you want to learn more about courses, faculty members or general program information, get in touch with the graduate program coordinator to see what this program has to offer you!
Ready to Apply
Your future is waiting. Take the next step by learning about program-specific admissions requirements and applying today!