For school counselors:
- Encourage students to apply.
- Learn how to submit an enrollment deposit
- If students are in need of financial assistance and are unable to pay the enrollment deposit please have them submit an official Defer Enrollment Deposit Request via email to the admissions office
- Once a student submits their enrollment deposit, within 24 hours they can register for New Student Orientation through their Navigator account.
- Students interested in living on campus should submit the housing deposit and the housing license agreement to secure their spot on the housing list.
- Students wishing to defer their enrollment for a semester or a full year should submit the Enrollment Deferral Form via email to the admissions office
- For students who need assistance with financial aid please e-mail the Financial Aid team to coordinate a one-on-one call
Explore our Campus Visit Options:
- Take a virtual "walk" through campus with one of our student tour guides.
- Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an admissions counselor
The Salem State University Book Award nomination season is now open! Please complete and submit the nomination form. For more information, please email Amilya Putzig.