Apply for Aid | Salem State University Skip to main content

Applying for Aid

Students and parents will each need their own unique Federal Student Aid ID (FSAid) to sign the FAFSA electronically. The student's FSAid may also be used to sign other financial aid documents throughout their college career and the parent's will be used for any Parent Plus Loan applications

Once you have your FSAid, you then complete your FAFSA.  File every year and file early. If you have not completed your taxes yet, you may complete the FAFSA using estimated income information and then update the details after you have filed your taxes.



Back to top