Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
Manage Your ClipperCard
- Pay for transactions with a barcode right from your phone.
- Mark your card as lost or found.
- Deposit ClipperCash instantly to your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- View an up-to-the-minute transaction history.
- View and upgrade your meal plan (at the start of each semester).
- Request ClipperCash deposits from parents using our guest deposits feature.
- Additional funds can only be added as “ClipperCash" account not "Dining Dollars”.
- All deposits to ClipperCash must be made online. The Student Navigation Center does not accept cash or debit/credit deposits.
- ClipperCash cannot be used to pay student bills, including housing deposits. Any deposits are final and will not be refunded.
- Skip the line! Get Food allows you to securely place an order for pick up and pay in advance with your ClipperCard.
- Order food from select on-campus locations including Mondo Subs and Crisp.
- Set up orders for the next available spot or pick a time in the future.
- Save your “favorite” menu items to quickly re-order next time.
- See the GPS location and a short description for all merchants and departments who accept the ClipperCard.
- Set up favorite locations for quick future reference.
- Coming spring 2018: We have launched a new rewards program!
- Get 1 point for each dollar you spend on your ClipperCard and bonus points for select locations!
- Redeem points for rewards selected from a list. Our choice of rewards will be updated regularly!
- “Upgrade” to new levels as you earn experience points.