Undergraduate Program Objectives
- Integrate cultural competency in the provision of patient centered care to individuals, families, and populations in diverse environments.
- Evolve a professional identity grounded in honesty, integrity, respect, and accountability.
- Translate evidence for the delivery of safe and effective nursing care.
- Practice principles of ethical, legal, regulatory, and clinical reasoning in professional nursing.
- Measure and evaluate system and patient outcomes to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Communicate and collaborate within nursing and inter-professional teams to foster shared decision making and improve outcomes.
- Manage information and technology to minimize errors, promote safety, and support delivery of high quality and cost-effective health care.
- Lead within diverse care environments and influence health policy to improve quality and reduce health disparities.