Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
- Overnight Guest Form
- Anonymous Tips Form
- Threat Assessment Report of Concern
- R.A.D. Application Form
- Salem State Police Detail Form
- Clery Act Crime Incident Report Form
- Statement Form
- Motor Vehicle Crash Report
- Request for copies of Police Reports
The request for copies of police report is a 2 sided document, please select print on both sides when prior to printing.
- Please note: Any university employee requesting accessible parking must first contact human resources and speak with Ezekiel Holt.
- OC (Pepper spray) Registration Form
Certain pepper spray canisters are allowed by persons 18 years of age or older for personal self defense purposes. Pepper spray canisters must be standard form personal use size (2.5oz or smaller). Pepper spray canisters must not be in the form of a firearm or anything resembling a firearm. Only oleoresin capsicum form pepper spray is allowable in aerosol form (no gels allowed). Anyone wishing to carry pepper spray on campus must register it, in person, with the university police prior to carrying it on their person or storing it on campus.