The copy center provides the following services to the university community:
Submit a Copy Center Print Job
Preparing Materials for the Copy Center to Ensure High-Quality Prints
- Copy should be as clean as possible; imperfections will print along with copy
- Do not staple, fold or use paper clips on camera-ready originals
- Prepare all originals, single sided on white paper
- Use only black toner when preparing originals and black pen when signing your letter to be copied
- Allow margins of 3/8” at top and bottom of each sheet and on each side of your original
- If you are submitting your document by our web submission form the preferred file format is PDF
The staff at the copy center understands that certain jobs are private and must be kept that way. If your materials are of a private manner, simply let us know by placing the copy job in an envelope and mark it “confidential” on the outside of the envelope. This assures that your copies will be kept in a secure place, copied without examination by staff, and any extra originals or copies will be destroyed.
The copy center can do personal copying for you; but due to the large volume of university-related work, the copy center must do university jobs first.
The marketing and creative services office offers in-house professional design services to the university community. Graphic designers create and produce projects ranging from brochures, invitations, posters postcards, booklets, and newsletters. The design team is also responsible for implementing the Salem State University brand. Design for projects can be requested by submitting a request using an online web submission form.