MBA Application Process
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Two references
- Official GMAT or GRE scores from within the last five years. The GMAT or GRE may be waived in certain circumstances. Review the chart below for waiver details and instructions.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Resume reflecting business/management/work experience
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are reviewed once they are completed and submitted.
GMAT/GRE waivers may be waived in the following instances. Please contact the graduate program coordinator, Jayanti Bandyopadhyay, for waiver clarification.
|Hold a master's degree or higher from an accredited institution.||Degrees in a business-related field do not require GMAT/GRE scores. If the degree is in a non-business field, the Dean of the Bertolon School of Business and MBA program coordinator may make the determination regarding the test wavier.|
|Completed five of the six foundation courses as part of the Graduate Certificate in Business (GCB)||Requires a 3.0 cumulative graduate GPA in five of the six GCB courses, with no less than a B in any course.|
|GPA is above||
3.0 cumulative GPA for graduates of the Salem State BSBA program or graduates of any AACSB accredited school.
|Examination or Certification||Past at least one section of the CPA examination, or level 1 of the CFA examination, or the CMA examination, or CFP examination, or holds the CFM certification, or other professional certifications such as the PMP, CAP, and other relevant certification in a business-related field.|