Master of Business Administration Information
Offered both full and part-time, our 36-credit (minimum) program consists of 9 core courses in accounting, finance, management, marketing, and business; and 3 electives in accounting, financial planning, business, marketing, management information systems, and operations. Six additional foundation courses are available for students who lack a business background. Certificate programs are 18-credits and can be applied toward an MBA degree for qualified applicants. Learn more about program requirements and courses.
- Our 25 full- and part-time faculty have extensive professional experience at companies such as Morgan Stanley, Marine Midland Bank, Deloitte and Touche, and Hilton Hotel
- Small class sizes: our MBA average class size is 19 students
- Flexible course formatting including evening, weekends, hybrid, and online
- Evening courses offered once per week beginning at 7 pm in the fall and spring. Courses are offered as one-week institutes or twice-per-week evening formats in the summer. Selected courses are offered online.
- Full-time students can complete the program in two years; two or more classes per semester are considered to be full-time. Part-time students can complete in program in three to six years, depending on the number of courses taken per semester.
Facts and Figures
57%MBA students w/2 years work experience, 31% with 10+ years
#3among MA public universities in number of CEO alumni
25faculty with extensive real-world experience
An MBA is a highly versatile degree with skills that are relevant to almost any workplace. Common job titles for those who hold MBAs include Business Manager, Business Data Analyst, Human Resources Director, Financial Analyst, Financial Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, and Management Consultant.
Examples of Alumni Career Paths
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Product Marketing Manager at Cell Signaling Technology
- Manager, Provider Account Management & Education at Tufts Health Plan
- Technical Recruiter at John Galt Staffing
Whether you want to learn more about courses, faculty members or general program information, get in touch with the graduate program coordinator to see what this program has to offer you.
Ready to Apply?
Your future is waiting. Take the next step by learning about program-specific admissions requirements and applying today!