SSU needs your help to encourage every eligible community member to get vaccinated against COVID-19 before fall semester!
Salem State, along with hundreds of colleges and universities across the country, has joined the White House and the Department of Education in the COVID-19 College Vaccine Challenge.
Colleges in the challenge make three key commitments:
- engage every student, faculty and staff member;
- organize our college community, and
- deliver vaccine access for all.
Every member of the Salem State community is invited to participate! Here’s how you can help:
- The COVID-19 vaccine page contains information on on-campus vaccine appointments, frequently asked questions and details on the Massachusetts VaxMillions giveaway. Please share the page with your colleagues, student groups and others to help spread the word!
- Willing to share your story? Help us encourage others by sharing your vaccination experience. Become a Viking Vaccine Champion by telling us why you got vaccinated, what your experience was like, or what you most enjoy about post-vaccine life on this submission form. We may share your story on Salem State web or social media platforms.
- If you would prefer to share your story on your own social media networks, use #CovidCollegeChallenge to add to posts from students, faculty and staff from colleges across the country.
Questions on the COVID-19 Vaccine? Email SSUCovid19Info@salemstate.edu for more information.