From Valentine's Day dinner reservations to Mardi Gras-themed dining, check out the February Viking Dining lineup!
Viking Dining Updates
- Visit Viking Dining's local food trucks on North Campus.
- Order late-night food delivery to Bates, Peabody and Bowditch Residential Halls.
- Order groceries online.
February 2021 Viking Dining Schedule
- February 1 – February 5: Mindful Special at Marsh - Farmhouse Omelet
- February 2 – February 7: Buy any sandwich and receive a free grande size drink at Starbucks.
- February 2: Discover the taste of Europe at Marsh from 11 am – 5 pm!
- February 3: OODLES at Marsh from 11 am – 10 pm. Customize a bowl with noodles, lean proteins, vegetable broths, and plenty of creative add-ins.
- February 4: Join us at Marsh for a pretzel bar! 12-2 pm
- February 6: Sunday bar at Marsh from 5-10 pm
- February 8 – February 12: Mindful Gremolata Salmon with Citrus Hollandaise at Marsh 5-10 pm
- February 9: Join us at Marsh for Italian Night 5-10 pm
- February 10: Gabby McDonough, Registered Dietitian, is hosting a health and wellness tabling event at Marsh from 12-2 pm
- February 11: Join us at Marsh for Cotton Candy 12-2 pm
- February 14: Reserve your seat for our special Valentine’s Day dinner! Reservations are required.
- February 15 – February 19: Mindful Special: Forbidden Rice & Shiitake Wrap at Marsh
- February 16: Mardi Gras themed dinner at Marsh 5-10 pm
- February 17: Join us for Chinese night at Marsh 5-10 pm
- February 18: Join us for Krispy Treats at Marsh 12-2 pm
- February 22: Mindful Specials: Chipotle Chicken and Queso Fresco Taco & Margarita Whole Wheat Pizza
- February 23: Steak night at Marsh 5-10 pm
- February 25: Grab a chocolate covered pretzel at Marsh 12-2 pm and Toss Popcorn from 5-10 pm