Enlightening the Community
The Salem Statement is Salem State University’s biannual alumni magazine. Mailed to more than 60,000 alumni, the Statement keeps our friends engaged with important and interesting information about what is going on in the Viking community.
Are you receiving the Statement? If not, please update your contact information.
40 Under 40
Call for NominationsNomination Form
In the next issue of the Statement alumni magazine we will recognize impactful young leaders who have graduated from Salem State University and gone on to do great things.
Are you a recent Salem State alum who has accomplished great things? Do you know a fellow grad who is inspiring, a rising star, or blazing new trails in their field?
Nomination criteria for the Salem State Statement’s “40 Under 40” issue include:
- Must have earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from Salem State.
- Must be under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2020.
- Has made significant contributions to their respective professional disciplines, communities, and/or Salem State University.
- Is willing to submit a photo, if selected, that can be published by the university.
- Resume and supporting information will need to be provided.
The deadline for nominations is June 1, 2020. Salem State’s 40 Under 40 will be celebrated in the next issue of The Statement.
To nominate yourself or someone else, please complete the following:
*All fields are mandatory
What makes the nominee impressive? Describe their/your contributions to professional disciplines, communities, and/or Salem State University (limit 250 words):
- Your name (submitter)
- About the Nominee
- Date of Birth
- Address (city, state only)
- Graduation Year
Attach any supporting files or links that help further tell the story about this nominee at salemstate.edu/40under40