Welcome Parents and Family!
On behalf of the division of enrollment management and student life, welcome to the Salem State community! We have a rich and proud history of educating students from the Commonwealth, the nation and the world. We are pleased that your daughter, son or family member has chosen us and we look forward to interacting with them through their academic tenure and graduation in four years.
The transition to college life can be filled with excitement and uncertainty for new students and their families. We provide many services and programs to help new students become comfortable in this new environment. Research has shown that out-of-classroom involvement is critical to student success, so the division constantly develops new programs, both to help our students become connected to the college and to ensure their success.
Spring Family Day - Saturday, April 26
Save the date! Families are invited to join the Parent Council for a variety of activities on Saturday, April 26 to celebrate the end of the academic year. Among the events scheduled are the following:
- Men’s Baseball vs. Worcester 12pm and 2pm
- Women’s Softball vs. Worcester 12pm and 2pm
- Men’s Tennis vs. Bridgewater 1pm
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Bridgewater 5pm
- Dance Ensemble Concert, Multipurpose Gym, 7:30pm
- Theater production: The Servant of Two Masters, Mainstage, 7:30pm
- Art Gallery Reception, Student Exhibit, Printmaking, Winfisky Gallery
Email Parents&Family@salemstate.edu to make a reservation for Spring Family Day or contact Wendy Davison from institutional advancement at email@example.com or Bruce Perry from enrollment management and student life at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Parents’ Council.