Discover how fast, flexible and friendly Salem State is for transfer students.
It's time to apply for spring or fall 2017 - and our application is FREE until October 31, 2016. Start your application now!
To apply to Salem State University as a transfer student, the following is required:
Submit a complete online admissions application:
- $40 application fee (non-refundable) (Apply for FREE until October 31, 2016)
- All official college transcript(s) from each college attended
- List of courses in which you are currently enrolled
- Resume or work history is required if no courses have been taken within the last year
- Official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores are required if the applicant has less than 12 college credits, a GPA of less than 2.5 or has been out of high school for three years or less.
Start your application now.
Apply for FREE until October 31, 2016
Need assistance?Contact admissions at 978.542.6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open Monday–Friday from 8:30 am–5 pm, Wednesdays until 5:30 pm.
Mail Admissions Application Documentation Materials (transcripts) to:
Salem State University
PO Box 315
Randolph, MA 02368
Please have official SAT/ACT scores sent to Salem State from the testing agency. Please note that standardizes test scores (SAT/ACT) may not required for 2017 applicants. Learn more.
Application Deadlines - Transfer
Below are suggested deadlines; we follow a rolling admission process until a program is full.
|Undergraduate||December 1||August 1||May 1|
|Nursing||November 1 (firm)||January 15 (firm)
|RN/LPN licensed to BSN||December 1||July 1||April 1|
(must have U.S. BS/BA)
|January 15 (firm)
Financial aid priority deadline is February 15.