Priority Registration: October 31 at 8:30 am (all degree, licensure and certificate seeking graduate students)
Open Registration: November 5 at midnight (all course takers)
- Check your Navigator account for any registration holds (Directions on checking Navigator) and check your to-do list for any outstanding items.
- Review your graduate plan of study and contact your program coordinator for an appointment if you have questions about your spring course selection (find your program coordinator).
- Plan your schedule by viewing the schedule of classes in Navigator and put your desired classes in your enrollment shopping cart. You can check for possible registration problems ahead of time by using the "validate" feature. (Directions on checking for registration problems).
- Students planning on student teaching or other fieldwork courses in the spring semester should review all guidelines and deadlines prior to registration. Information can be obtained from your program coordinator.
- Register on time for the best selection of classes.
For advising questions, contact your program coordinator at 978-542-6323 to schedule an appointment. For holds, to-do list items, and registration-related questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.