Priority Registration: October 31 at 8:30 am (all degree-seeking graduate and undergraduate professional studies students)
Open Registration: November 5 at midnight (all course takers)
- Check your Navigator account for any registration holds (Directions on checking Navigator) and check your to-do list for any outstanding items.
- Run your Degree Tracker report and review your academic requirements. (Directions for running your degree tracker)
- Use your Degree Tracker report to help you choose courses.
- Meet with an advisor in the Center for Academic Excellence or your departmental advisor if you are majoring in business, occupational health studies or nursing and review your plan for the spring 2019 semester. Call 978.542.5500 for an appointment with a professional advisor.
- Plan your schedule by viewing the schedule of classes in Navigator and put your desired classes in your enrollment shopping cart. You can check for possible registration problems ahead of time by using the "validate" feature. (Directions on checking for registration problems).
- Register on time for the best selection of classes.