Graduate Application Process
Starting the process
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts or transcript evaluation, documenting the award of a bachelor's degree and master's degree
- One reference, from a direct supervisor such as assistant principal, principal, director, etc.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (If applicable)
- Statement of purpose, answering the following three questions:
- Which district-based cohort are you applying to?
- What current and/or previous work experience has prepared you for leadership roles?
- Why is this leadership program the right fit for you now?
- Ideally, how would you like to make use of your leadership skills in your school and/or district?
- Resume, demonstrating evidence of at least two years of teaching experience
- Passing scores on the Communication and Literacy portion of the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL)
- Copy of educator license
This program is cohort-based and permission is required. For those interested in applying to the CAGS in Educational Leadership Program, please contact program coordinator Jacy Ippolito to determine eligibility and opportunities to join a district-based cohort. Cohorts typically begin in September.