Make a Referral | Salem State University Skip to main content

How to make a referral

Salem State University uses Maxient software to manage various pieces of students’ records. Through Maxient, we are able to use its centralized reporting and recordkeeping features to help the Salem State community connect important information and assist our students. From student discipline, academic integrity, care and concern referrals, and/or Title IX matters, Maxient is critical to all things related to a student’s conduct and well-being.

Please be aware that these forms are not to be used in an emergency. If this is an emergency, please call 978.542.6111 or 9.1.1 from a landline. Additionally, the filing of a report does not constitute filing an official police report. To file an official police report, contact Salem State University Police (978.542.6111) or in person by walking into the police station located on Central Campus.

Back to top