Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
Coronavirus Resources for Faculty and Staff
Salem State University faculty and staff can find updates on the campus response to the coronavirus, resources for remote teaching and work, and an archive of faculty/staff communications here.
Remote Teaching and Working Resources
- Community-sourced Resources from Employee Resources Groups (ERGs)
- ITS Remote Work Recommendations
- Going Remote for Learning, Teaching, and Working At SSU
- Teleworking Guide for Staff
- Video Conference Training Resources
- Supporting Virtual course Materials for Students with disabilities
- Employee Resources from HR
Note: an archive of community-wide communications can be found on the coronavirus preparedness page.
- March 30, 2020: Remote work extended to May 4, 2020
- March 20, 2020: Campus and remote work updates
- March 19, 2020: Important message about staying connected and payroll processing
- March 17, 2020: Remote work extension, important leave information and other HR-related matters
- March 15, 2020: Transition to remote work
- March 11, 2020: Faculty training and registration changes
- March 9, 2020: Continuity of instruction in the time of a possible coronavirus threat