Student Organization Grants
The Salem State University Alumni Association seeks to assist student members of the university community in attaining their goals. Proposals are funded at the discretion of the Alumni Association Board of Directors Scholarship/Student Grants Committee based upon the project’s ability to:
- Increase public awareness and positive perception of Salem State students, alumni, programs and/or the university.
- Enhance student experiences by offering the opportunity to grow as individuals.
- Serve the communities of the North Shore while we create an ever more globally aware and culturally diverse campus environment.
- Groups must be a registered student organization with a faculty or staff advisor within the university.
- The registered student organization may not apply for more than one grant.
- All applications must be completed and submitted by October 5.
- Funding requests are limited to $1,000.
Please fill out the application, including all required signatures, by October 5. Questions about the application process can be directed to alumni affairs office at 978.542.7253 or email@example.com.