Are you looking to develop the skills and strategies necessary to successfully navigate your online classes this spring? Join us for Virtual U, a series of workshops designed to help you find success all semester-long.
- Navigating asynchronous classes
- Taking notes in online classes
- Tips for online learning success
- Avoiding the most common mistakes in online classes
- Faculty tips for online success
- Earning participating point online
- Staying focused in an online class
- Tips and tricks to navigating Canvas
- Keeping your motivation up while learning online
Virtual U sessions occur Monday through Friday, January 4-15. You can choose to attend as many sessions as you like; the more sessions you attend, the more you'll learn AND the better chance you have of winning Salem State swag!
Details regarding session topics, dates, times, and zoom links will be available in mid-December on the Student Success Canvas page. No advance registration is required.
Mathew R Chetnik