Are you a student interested in building skills and enhancing strategies related to academic success? Join the First Year Experience team and the Center for Academic Excellence at the Student Success Series! Workshops are happening all week long at a variety of times.
Sessions this week include:
- Monday, March 8(12-12:30 pm) - Getting Organized
- Monday, March 8 (5-5:30 pm) - Making a Plan for the Rest of the Semester
- Tuesday, March 9 (11-11:30 am) - Setting up a Successful Study Group
- Tuesday, March 9 (5-5:30 pm) - Talking with Professors in Office Hours
- Wednesday, March 10 (12-12:30 pm) - Tricks to Improve Your Memory
- Wednesday, March 10 (4-4:30 pm) - Mid-semester Re-motivation
- Thursday, March 11 (2-2:30 pm) - Making a Plan for the Rest of the Semester
- Thursday, March 11 (6-6:30 pm) - Goal Setting
- Friday, March 12 (9:30-10 am) - Midterm Study Tips
Can't attend a specific session? There are a number of additional academic resources available for students to take advantage of on the main Student Success Canvas page.
The series schedule and Zoom access information are available on the individual Student Success Series section of the Student Success Canvas page.
Mathew R Chetnik