Are you a student interested in building skills and enhancing strategies related to academic success? Join the First Year Experience team and the Center for Academic Excellence at the Student Success Series! Workshops are happening all week long at a variety of times.
Sessions this week include:
- Monday, March 1 (12-12:30 pm) - Midterm Study Tips
- Monday, March 1 (5-5:30 pm) - Midterm Study Tips
- Tuesday, March 2 (11:30 am -12 pm) - Mid-semester Re-motivation
- Tuesday, March 2 (3-3:30 pm) - Earning Participation Points in Online Classes
- Wednesday, March 3 (10-10:30 am) - Making a Plan for the Rest of the Semester
- Wednesday, March 3 (6-6:30 pm) - Study Skills
- Thursday, March 4 (9:30-10 am) - Apps Which UP your GPA
- Thursday, March 4 (3:30-4 pm) - Getting Help from Professors
- Friday, March 5 (11-11:30 am) - Staying Focused in Online Classes
- Friday, March 5 (2-2:30 pm) - Tips for Taking Notes in Online Classes
Can't attend a specific session? There are a number of additional academic resources available for students to take advantage of on the main Student Success Canvas page.
The series schedule and Zoom access information are available on the individual Student Success Series section of the Student Success Canvas page.
Mathew R Chetnik