Are you a student interested in building skills and enhancing strategies related to academic success? Join the First Year Experience team and the Center for Academic Excellence at the Student Success Series! Workshops are happening all week long at a variety of times.
Sessions this week include:
- Wednesday, February 24 (10-10:30 am) - Getting Organized
- Wednesday, February 24 (5-5:30 pm) - Goal Setting
- Thursday, February 25 (11:30 am-12 pm) - Staying Focused in Online Classes
- Thursday, February 25 (6-6:30 pm) - Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Friday, February 26 (10:30-11 am) - Avoiding Zoom Fatigue
Can't attend a specific session? There are a number of additional academic resources available for students to take advantage of on the main Student Success Canvas page.
The series schedule and Zoom access information are available on the individual Student Success Series section of the Student Success Canvas page.
Mathew R Chetnik