- Featuring Salem State alumna Dr. MC: Theresa Melito-Conners, PhD, '11G
- Register for this virtual workshop, scheduled for Thursday, April 8, 6-7:15 pm.
- 1-hour virtual webinar session with a question and answer session
About the workshop
Self-care is always important, but now more than ever, it is critical, especially for helping professionals where burnout, compassion fatigue, chronic stress, and vicarious secondary trauma are common unintended consequences of the work.
During this workshop, participants will learn about best practices in self-care for building resilience, boosting productivity, and promoting well-being. Whether you are trying to develop or maintain a routine for self-care, this workshop will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need. Make time for you now; your future self will thank you.
- Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of various self-care approaches, benefits, and why they are essential to practice.
- Participants will learn how to develop a manageable, consistent, daily self-care routine catering to their strengths and weaknesses.
- Participants will discover many free and effective self-care tools that they can implement immediately.
Brought to you by Salem State University's Friends of Education.