Thursday, April 14, 2022, | 2 pm - 5 pm | Virtual
Connect with employers looking to hire Salem State Vikings!
The annual Job and Internship Fair at Salem State University is a premier career services event with the most employers attending from every industry. First-year students, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students are strongly encouraged to attend and take this opportunity to connect with 60+ employers looking to hire Salem State talent! Whether you're looking for an internship or a full-time job, the Job and Internship Fair has opportunities for you.
This year the Fair will be held virtually on Handshake.
Opportunities to Engage with Employers:
Video, audio, and chat communication between students and employers
Group meetings with up to 50 students and an employer
One-on-one student meetings scheduled in advance with an employer
Register for the 2022 Salem State Virtual Job and Internship Fair:
Log into your Handshake account by using your Navigator email and password.
After you register, select your group and one-on-one sessions with the employers you are most interested in.
Check your Handshake profile and make sure your graduation date, school year, major, GPA, and work authorization is correct. Recruiters can search for students to invite to one-on-one sessions based on the information in their profiles.
Prepare for the Virtual Fair:
If you have any questions on how to complete your registration for the Job and Internship Fair and secure your one-on-one sessions with employers, don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com
Visit our canvas page for tips on how to navigate a virtual fair successfully
Career Services will be hosting information sessions to help students prepare and make the most of the 2022 Job and Internship Fair.
How Does the Job and Internship Fair Work?
Company representatives will be available to answer questions about jobs in their industry and offer suggestions about job opportunities and careers. It is also a chance for many students to talk to professionals about themselves and get some experience in interview-like situations. Students can schedule virtual 10-minute one-on-one meetings with employers or attend a 30-minute virtual group meeting alongside other students. The Fair is not an interview - it is an opportunity to professionally engage with companies and learn more about available job and internship opportunities.
Who Can I Meet?
Check out the list of organizations attending this year's career fair below! Be sure to log in to Handshake to register for the event, and don't forget to download the Handshake Jobs and Careers app on the Apple Store and Google Play. Then, check back for more information as employers register to attend!
What are Employers Looking to Hire Salem State Vikings?
- American Renal Associates
- AmeriCorps VISTA
- Arbor Associates
- Ark Behavioral Health
- Aveanna Healthcare
- Avis Budget Group
- Bay State Community Services
- Bayada Home Health Care
- BDO USA LLP
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
- Beverly Hospital and Addison Gilbert Hospital, members of Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Boston Children's Hospital's Innovation & Digital Health Accelerator
- Camp Cody
- Centerboard, Inc.
- Cheshire Medical Center
- City on a Hill Charter Public School
- City Year
- Clinical & Support Options Inc.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Correction (Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- Communities United Inc.
- Cooperative for Human Services
- Criterion Child Enrichment
- Definitive Healthcare
- DGC is a division of PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- Disability Resource Center
- Domingo Dominguez for State Representative
- Eastern Bank
- Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc.
- Eliot Community Human Services
- Emerson Practice Associates
- Encompass Health
- Enterprise Holdings
- Equitable Advisors
- Essex County Sheriff's Department
- Evergreen Center
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) of M.A.
- Federal Highway Administration
- Fenway Health
- Gandara Center
- Geode Capital Management
- Granite Telecommunications
- Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP
- Ironhorse Funding LLC
- Italian Home for Children
- John Galt Staffing, Inc.
- John M. Corcoran & Company
- Johnson O'Connor Feron & Carucci
- Keystone Educational Collaborative
- Landmark School
- Marblehead Water and Sewer Commission
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- Massachusetts State Police
- May Institute, Inc.
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- Melmark New England
- MFS Investments - Massachusetts Financial Services
- Middlesex Sheriffs Office
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
- New Hampshire State Police
- New Orleans Police Department
- Newport Hotel Group
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Suffolk Mental Health
- Northeast Arc
- Office of the Massachusetts State Treasurer and Receiver General
- Open Sky Community Services
- Pathways for Children, Inc
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Peace Corps
- Pioneer Charter School of Science
- Primrose School of Burlington
- RCS Learning Center
- Rise North Capital
- Salem Five Bank
- Service - Children and Family Services
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Springfield Public Schools
- The Home for Little Wanderers/Wediko Children's Services
- The Moody Street Group, LLC
- The New England Center for Children
- The Washington Center
- Tonneson & Company, P.C.
- U.S. Navy Talent Acquisition Group New England
- Uncommon Schools
- UniFirst Corporation
- United Rentals, Inc.
- The United States Capitol Police
- Vision Advertising
- Walden Behavioral Care
- Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Woman's Friend Society
- Work Opportunities Unlimited
- YMCA of the North Shore
- YOU Inc., an Affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation
- Youth Villages
Check Handshake for the most up-to-date list of employers and opportunities as other companies and organizations register to attend the Job and Internship Fair!