Looking for a part-time job or internship? Want to get involved and join a student organization on-campus?
Join us at the Salem State University 2021 Student Employment and Enjoyment Fair!
When: Wednesday, September 8, 2021, virtual and in person!
Virtual Event (on Handshake): 1–4 pm
- Virtual job and internship fair on Handshake
- Off-campus local employers hiring part-time employees and interns
- 10-minute one-on-ones and 30-minute informational sessions
- Fair and session registration required in advance
Employers Joining Us (more to come):
- Allen Lund Company
- American Renal Associates
- Arbor Associates
- Behavior Frontiers
- Boston Children's Hospital's Innovation & Digital Health Accelerator
- Boston Tax Help Coalition
- CERO Cooperative, Inc.
- Communitas, Inc.
- Connected Home Care
- Danvers Community YMCA
- Electric Insurance Company
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Grace Perry Productions
- Harvey & Martin
- Hopeful Journeys Educational Center
- Housing Families Inc
- Hyatt House Boston/Waltham
- Insource Services, Inc.
- Justice Resource Institute
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- Massachusetts Department of Correction-Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Michael Kors - North Shore Mall
- Newport Hotel Group
- NFI Massachusetts Inc.
- North Suffolk Mental Health
- Northeast Arc
- Northwestern Mutual - Boston, Rockland, and Woburn
- Office of the Massachusetts State Treasurer and Receiver General
- Privatus Care Solutions, Inc.
- RCS Learning Center
- Resourcesoft Inc
- Salem Five Bank
- The North Face
- Village Silversmith LTD
- YMCA of the North Shore
In-Person Event: 4:30–6:30 pm
- On-campus fair on North Campus Quad and Plaza
- Rain location – Ellison Campus Center
- 25+ student organizations
- SSU departments seeking student workers: work-study, institutional, and grant positions available
- Center for Civic Engagement
- LEAD Office
- Campus Life and Recreation
- Center for International Education
- CAE Upward Bound
- Registrar’s Office
- Student Navigation Center
- Childhood Education and Care
Visit us at the check-in table and try your luck on the prize wheel—where everyone’s a winner!
The 2021 Student Employment and Enjoyment Fair is open and free to all students and all majors. Be sure to check back to register to connect with and learn more about the employers you are most interested in!
Prepare for the Fair
If you have any questions on how to complete your registration for the Student Employment Fair and secure your 1:1 session with an employer, please book an appointment with Career Services.
Visit our Canvas page for resources and how to register for your 1:1 session and how to manage your Handshake account.
We have also scheduled Drop-In Student Support Sessions before the Student Employment and Enjoyment Fair.
Drop-in Student Support Sessions
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 2-4 pm on Zoom
- Thursday, September 2, 2021 from 10 am-12 pm on Zoom
- Friday. September 3, 2021, from 12-2 on Zoom
We will have same-day student support while the Student Employment Fair is happening. This virtual event takes place on Handshake but If you have any last-minute questions or concerns, please stop by our Zoom room at the link below and we will be happy to help!
Day of Event Student Support Zoom Room:
Wednesday, Sep 8, 2021, 12-4 pm
Meeting ID: 853 2502 6313