Based on the Virginia Woolf novel, this is the story of a young nobleman who is drawn into a love affair with Queen Elizabeth I. For a time, life at court is interesting enough, but Orlando yearns for something more. As he strives to make his way as a poet and lover, his travels keep him at the heart of a dazzling tale where gender and gender preferences shift regularly, usually with hilarious results.
- Tickets for this live performance will go on sale September 1.
- Tickets are $15 general/$10 seniors/under 18 free.
- Current campus COVID-19 protocols require that all audience members be masked no matter what their vaccination status.
Performance dates and times
- Thursday, October 14, 7:30 pm
- Friday, October 15, 7:30 pm
- Satuday, October 16, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, October 18, 2 pm
- Thursday, October 21, 7:30 pm
- Friday, October 22, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 23, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, October 24, 2 pm
Karen A Gahagan