We invite you to join us at the 2021 MA State Universities Criminal Justice and Government Virtual Internship and Job Fair, the largest fair of its kind in New England!
The fair is a great way for employers and students to meet and discuss full-time professional-level opportunities, internships, part-time jobs, and more available across the state and region.
This event is in a virtual format and allows you to register in advance for 10-minute video chats and group information sessions with all your interested employers. Make a schedule that works for you; no waiting in line! Any unreserved times can be selected on the day of the event, but we strongly encourage you to book your times in advance as the available slots are limited.
Check out the list of 40+ employers attending in the link below.
Sample Employers Include: (Please note additional employers continue to register.)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Correction
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Federal Highway Administration
- Gandara Center
- Massachusetts Department of Youth Services
- Massachusetts State Police
- Massachusetts Trial Court
- New Hampshire Department of Safety - Marine Patrol
- Securitas Security Services
- Office of the MA State Treasurer
- Peace Corps
- The Washington Center
- U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- United States Capitol Police
- and many more!
We encourage any interested students who have questions about the Criminal Justice and Government event to join us for one of the below Zoom preparation sessions. During these times, we can assist with registration and employer session selection as well as offer tips to help you successfully navigate the virtual event.