Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
This year, participate in Heart Health Week and find resources to help your heart!
- Participate in cardio challenges
- Make your own quit kits and smoking cessation resources
- Perform blood pressure screenings
- Learn about healthy relationship resources
- Discover nutrition materials and cardiac friendly foods
- Help spread awareness about how to make small changes to enhance your overall health, just in time for Valentine's Day!
Stop by during this time to engage in activities that focus on physical and emotional heart health, learn about resources, and pick up free giveaways! No registration or commitment required.
This is a collaboration between Aramark, Campus Life and Recreation, Counseling and Health Services, and the PEAR Program.
Dining Commons, North Campus
354 Lafayette Street, Salem, MA 01970
North Campus Dining Hall
Jessica M Stevens