Salem State University, in collaboration with the North Shore Community Development Coalition, is proud to offer free income tax preparation services to income-qualifying families and individuals. This service is IRS certified, offered from February 14, 2018 through April 14, 2018, and is by appointment only.
To qualify, your annual income must be less than $54,000. In addition:
- married couples must file jointly;
- all qualifying children must have a valid social security number; and,
- must be a US citizen or resident alien.
To make an appointment, please call: 978.825.4013 and ask for Jake Lefker.
Please bring all of the following documentation to your appointment:
- Photo ID for all taxpayers;
- Social Security Card or Tax ID # of all taxpayers and dependents;
- All tax documents (W2, Health Insurance, 1099, etc.); and,
- Bank routing and account number.
This service will also be offered at 105 Congress Street, Salem, MA (also by appointment) on Tuesdays from 1-5 pm and Wednesdays from 3-5 pm.
Classroom Building, Central Campus
71 Loring Avenue, Salem, MA 01970
CC-115 (1st floor of the Bertolon School of Business)
Rosa Di Virgilio Taormina