The Career Closet has been postponed to ensure the safety of all students and will be held from Tuesday, March 29 through Thursday, March 31, 2022, at the Career Services office in the Ellison Campus Center.
The 2022 Career Closet will include:
- 1,000+ FREE new and gently-used professional attire and accessories on campus in Career Services ECC 105.
- Personal shoppers will help you find the perfect job and interview outfit pieces to add to your closet.
- All students are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- FREE interview prep padfolios for the first 100 students who visit the Career Closet.
- Resources on affordable ways to build your professional wardrobe.
- Drop by to shop for the Job and Internship Fair or your following interview.
What items can I get for free?
- Blazers/Suit Coats
- Dress Shirts/Blouses
- Dress Pants
- Professional Accessories
*In all styles and sizes!
This is a fantastic opportunity that you do not want to miss out on. Get your ticket today!
To adhere to the 75 percent capacity limit according to COVID-19 SSU regulations, please be prepared to show your green cleared CoVerified badge. This ticket will allow you to “shop” during your selected time slot. A face mask will be required at all times during the event.
Extended Collection Period Ends
- Friday, March 16, 2022
Clothing Drop-Off Location
- Career Services, Ellison Campus Center, Room 105
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
Contact 978.542.6406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All career-appropriate clothing donations MUST be laundered or dry-cleaned and ready to wear. No donations should need repair.
Ellison Campus Center, North Campus
1 Meier Drive, Salem, MA 01970
105 Career Services