Discover numerous work-study positions, on and off-campus part-time employment, internships, volunteer, and local civic engagement opportunities! The virtual Student Employment Fair is open and free to all students and we will have same-day student support while the Student Employment Fair is happening. If you have any last-minute questions or concerns, please stop by our Zoom room and we are happy to help!
The Student Employment Fair will be a virtual event held online on Thursday, September 3, 2020, from 2-5 pm. Register on Handshake.
Opportunities to Engage with Employers
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to 50 students
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
Register for the 2020 Student Employment Fair
Log into your Handshake account by using your Navigator log-in and password.
Register for 2020 Virtual Student Employment Fair
Register for your 1:1 session with employers, which will allow you to speak to employers.
Check your Handshake profile and make sure your graduation date, school year, major, GPA, and work authorization are correct. Recruiters will search for students to invite to 1:1 sessions based on the information in their profiles.
Prepare for the Fair
- If you have any questions on how to complete your registration for the Student Employment Fair and secure your 1:1 session with an employer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with Career Services.
- Visit our canvas page for resources and how to register for your 1:1 session and how to manage your Handshake account.
- Career Services will be hosting information sessions to help students prepare and make the most of the 2020 Student Employment Fair.
- Morning Information Session for 2020 Virtual Student Employment Fair: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, from 10-11 am on Zoom
- Afternoon Pre-Information Session for 2020 Virtual Student Employment Fair: September 2, 2020, from 2-3 pm on Zoom
- Please visit Handshake to register for our information sessions!
- Danvers Community YMCA
- Eliot Community Human Services
- Key Autism Services
- Marine Officer Programs
- Massachusetts Trial Court
- Melmark New England
- New Hampshire State Police
- NFI Massachusetts Inc.
- Office of the State Treasurer and Receiver General of Massachusetts
- Peace Corps
- Resourcesoft Inc
- Rise North Capital
- Salem Five Bank
- Salem State University
- Seven Hills Foundation
- South Bay Community Services
- The Massachusetts Executive Office of Technology Services and Security
- Tonneson & Company, PC
- US Army Healthcare New England
- YMCA of the North Shore
- Check out the full list of employers on Handshake!