Graduate Application Process
Fast Track Mathematics Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, from all institutions attended
- Three references
- Statement of purpose
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Fast Track Math does not require the GRE or MAT
- A photocopy of teacher's license(s) that you may hold.
- Passing scores on the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) Communications and Literacy test.
- A passing score on the MTEL in the subject area portion appropriate to this program and the license being sought.
- If you do not have teacher preparation coursework or do not possess a bachelor’s degree in the major, please consult with the graduate program coordinator.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.