Alumni Benefits and Travel
Membership Has Its Privileges
When you graduate from Salem State, you automatically become a member of the Salem State University Alumni Association.
There are no dues to pay or forms to complete. As an alumnus/a, you have access to:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance benefit for home and auto
- Exclusive alumni rewards card program with St. Jean's Credit Union
- Use of the Salem State library
- Use of the Harold E. and Marilyn J. Gassett Fitness and Recreation Center. Contact Kelly Janos, associate director of athletics and recreation, for details on membership and benefits.
- 20 percent discount at the Salem State bookstore during any major alumni program
- Use of the Career Development Center
- Save $50 on your college ring purchase with promotional code 50RINGAL
- Subscription to the Salem State magazine, Salem Statement