For guidance counselors:
- Encourage students to apply — the 2021 application is now live!
- Learn how to submit an enrollment deposit
- If students are in need of financial assistance and are unable to pay the enrollment deposit please have them submit an official Defer Enrollment Deposit Request via email to the admissions office
- Once a student submits their enrollment deposit, within 24 hours they can register for New Student Orientation through their Navigator account.
- Students interested in living on campus should submit the housing deposit and the housing license agreement to secure their spot on the housing list.
- Students wishing to defer their enrollment for a semester or a full year should submit the Enrollment Deferral Form via email to the admissions office
- For students who need assistance with financial aid please e-mail the Financial Aid team to coordinate a one-on-one call
Salem State offers special tours for groups larger than 10. These visits are intended for prospective students, grades 8-12. Group tours are offered Monday through Friday at 11 am and 2 pm. Tours are led by our student ambassadors and include viewing a residence hall room.