On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students at Salem State, thank you for all you do! The guidance you provide during the college selection process is invaluable to students and we look forward to our continued partnership.
Starting the week of July 27, we will be offering on-campus tours. Space will be limited so please direct your students to register as soon as possible.
For guidance counselors:
- Learn how to submit an enrollment deposit
- If students are in need of financial assistance and are unable to pay the enrollment deposit please have them submit an official Defer Enrollment Deposit Request via email to the admissions office
- Once a student submits their enrollment deposit, within 24 hours they can register for New Student Orientation through their Navigator account.
- Students interested in living on campus should submit the housing deposit and the housing license agreement to secure their spot on the housing list.
- Students wishing to defer their enrollment for a semester or a full year should submit the Enrollment Deferral Form via email to the admissions office
- For students who need assistance with financial aid please e-mail the Financial Aid team to coordinate a one-on-one call
Explore our Campus Visit Options
- Take a virtual "walk" through campus with one of our student tour guides.
- Review the admissions process in a prospective student information session
- Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an admissions counselor
- Speak with current students on a student panels
- Encourage students to apply — the 2021 application will be live on August 1
Salem State offers special tours for groups larger than 10. These visits are intended for prospective students, grades 8-12. Group tours are offered Monday through Friday at 11 am and 2 pm. Tours are led by our student ambassadors and include viewing a residence hall room.