Submitting your academic history
Graduate Admissions Transcripts
Official transcript or transcript evaluation documenting your completed or in-progress bachelor's degree are required. Transcripts or transcript evaluation showing any graduate courses taken or degrees held are required as well.
If you earned your degree...
- at Salem State or took classes here, we will download your transcript for you.
- at an institution in the United States, contact your registrar's office so they can issue your official transcript.
- at an institution outside of the United States, have your institution send your official records to one of our approved agencies (CED, WES, NAEG, or ECE) for evaluation. Salem State requires a detailed, course-by-course evaluation.
Transcript/transcript evaluation submission logistics
- Allow two to three weeks for transcript processing.
- Mail transcripts and transcript evaluations to our document processing center:
Salem State University
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
PO Box 51193-9925
Philadelphia, PA 19115
- If your university issues official electronic transcripts via a secure service, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are applying under one name and your records will be under a different name, indicate your former/additional name(s) in the application where asked.