Skip to main content

Welcome to Salem State!

Congratulations on your acceptance to Salem State University! Orientation is your chance to learn about the university, ask questions, register for classes, get to know your fellow classmates, and begin your adventure as a Viking!


Need Help?

Contact us with any questions or concerns:


Spring 19 NRCCUA Tracking Pixel

Back to top