Graduate Application Process
MEd Library Media Studies Graduate Application Process
- $50 non-refundable application fee (FREE until October 31, 2019)
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
- Library Media Studies does not require the GRE or MAT
- Copy of teacher's license(s) that you may hold
- Passing score on the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) Communication and Literacy, both the reading and writing subtests.
- Students who have not previously taken any education courses may need to complete introductory coursework.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete.