Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate in Teacher Leadership
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation, of bachelor’s degree and any graduate courses or degrees held (master’s not required)
- One reference, from a direct supervisor such as assistant principal, principal, director, etc.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose, answering the following questions:
- Which district-based cohort are you applying to? (Please contact program coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine cohort sites for the Fall semester)
- What current and/or previous work experience has prepared you for leadership roles?
- Why is this leadership program the right fit for you now?
- Ideally, how would you like to make use of your leadership skills in your school and/or district?
- Resume, demonstrating evidence of at least two years of teaching experience
Due to COVID-19, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis until cohorts are full. Please contact program coordinators with application questions at email@example.com.