Salem State is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about our response.
Apply: Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Graduate Application Process
Graduate Certificate Autism Spectrum Disorders Graduate Application ProcessRequest Information
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Statement of purpose
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in education or a related field
- An initial educator license or a minimum of three years of experience working directly with children on the Autism spectrum or in a related field (social work, nursing), and/or
- Permission of the program coordinator
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed once complete
Students currently enrolled in a Salem State graduate program should follow the concurrent enrollment process instead of using the graduate online application. Contact the School of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or 978.542.6323 for more information on the concurrent enrollment process.